Not Sold Out....
Over the years I've dabbled a little in fabric design.
To purchase the fabric, you must do so through Spoonflower. Visit Spoonflower here: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/chickenboots If you use the search function choose Fabric: chickenboots
We have these prints available:
- Knit in two sizes (explained below)
- Sloppy Swatches in 5 background colors (grid shown here)
- Purling Geo
- Magical Journaler
- Magical Journaler Lining
- Rainbow (Yarns by Knitted Wit)
- Yarn (Yarn by Spincycle Yarns)
- The Moneta dress by Colette Patterns was printed on Modern Jersey through Sprout Patterns in the smaller Knit print.
We typically order the prints in either Cotton Poplin or Cotton Twill. If you have purchased things from us made in our prints here is a brief synopsis of the fabrics choices we made:
- Yarn: Linen/Cotton Canvas
- Rainbow: Cotton Twill
- Knit and Purl prints: Cotton Poplin
- Magic Journaler Lining: Cotton Poplin
- Magic Journal: Cotton Twill
- Sloppy Swatches: Cotton Poplin
In the descriptions of the prints on Spoonflower there are notes about fabric choices, repeats and similar. Note- The repeat is less intrusive on the Smaller Knit Print but it is more frequent.
Happy Sewing! Tag us #ChickenBootsUSA so we can see your creations!!