**Note- when folding the Pattern Holder the vinyl is a tad long to fold up tidy inside- this is intentional so that when it is inside out in the triangular shape, it is long enough not to buckle across your pattern. We find smoothing the vinyl out on the bottom two section out then folding those first helps keep the vinyl smoother. Snug the last section to even out the vinyl inside**
- Tri-fold design so you can rotate the holder without your pattern ever being upside down.
- Non-glare vinyl.
- Magnetic closure-no pesky snaps that take two hands.
- Place-holder that slides down line by line to show where you are at in the pattern. The place holder can not be lost or fall off the case!
- Folds closed. *Not shown in the video- when folding, after you fold the first section, snug the vinyl smooth under that first fold. It keeps the vinyl smoother between uses. Because of the different lengths (vinyl and fabric), this part is subtle but ensures a flatter fold.*
- Cable needle holder on EACH rotating section (look closely for it in the photos!). This holder will hold a tapestry needle, large cable needle, or small cable needle.
- Use a wet-erase marker to write on the vinyl for further note taking.
We sometimes have more Pattern Holders in our Throwback Fabric Sale here.
Learn about our Materials here.